If you would like to book one of these events for a private function, please feel free to contact us.
- Wine Basics - how to taste, what to look for in a glass, how to translate ‘wine speak’ into your terms
- Wine and Food Pairing - learning why the ‘classics’ work (white wine with fish, red with meat), exotic pairings (gewurztraminer with spicy food) and pairing wine with your everyday foods (champagne with chips and salsa?!)
- Advance Wine Tasting - vertical flights from specific producers of Burgundy, Reisling, etc. Comparison flights of chardonnay (new vs old world)
- Sake 101 - learn the basics of sake, how its made, different quality levels and the different tasting profiles
- Other special events to be scheduled…
Please contact us to schedule an event: email@example.com
Bargreen Ellingson’s Foodservice Supply Show 2011
Seminar: “Putting Social Media on the Front Burner”
Your potential guests are looking for you —why are you hiding from them?
Jennifer Hancox, Restaurant Industry Veteran and social media expert, will teach you how to put social media on your front burner in this free seminar from 9am-10am. By attending this workshop, you can enter to win an Apple iPad!
- See what others are saying about you
- Why it’s important to get your name out there
- Tips on how to create good buzz
- Enter to Win an Apple iPad! Must be present to win.
Explore more than 75 vendor booths! Come see the latest products in the foodservice industry, watch live demonstrations, and enter to win some great prizes. Enjoy FREE PARKING at the Convention Center, free food and drinks, raffles, and much more!
January 20, 2011 from 10am – 4pm
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
See You at the Show!
For more information, directions, or to rsvp to this special event, please call Bargreen at 503.227.1161.
Stay Connected with Bargreen