Seminar: Social Media Basics for Bars and Restaurants – Portland Oregon
November 17, 2010 – 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM
This seminar is for you if:
* You own or run a bar or restaurant.
* You know you need to get on the social media bandwagon to market your location more successfully.
* You’ve heard about tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and LinkedIn.
* You’re limited in terms of time, tech skills, and money.
In one hour, you’ll learn:
* How social media differs from “traditional” marketing.
* What options are available to you in Portland.
* What to do about the social media tools you can control.
* What to do about the tools you can’t control.
* How to post, what to post, and who should post.
And most importantly, how to make it all work together in just 10 minutes per day…if that’s all you’ve got.
Presented by local hospitality social media manager Jennifer Hancox and NTN Buzztime’s Brandon Hull.
To purchase tickets online: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135476
Tickets: 20 dollars if purchased in advance online; 35 dollars at the door. Bring a second guest for only $10 when you register in advance!
Lucky Labrador Beer Hall
1945 NW Quimby
Portland, OR 97209